1. Dr. and Mrs. John C. Willke, AbortionQuestions and Answers (Cincinnati, OH: Hayes Publishing Co., 1988). Used by permission.
2. Taken from Abortion (Dallas, TX: Christian Medical & Dental Society Journal, Summer 1976, Volume VII, Number 3. © 1976 by the Christian Medical Society).
3. E. Fuller Torrey, taken from Abortion (Dallas, TX: Christian Medical & Dental Society Journal, Summer 1976, Volume VII, Number 3. © 1976 by the Christian Medical Society).
4. Gina Kolata, "Fewer Doctors Performing Abortions" (The Los Angeles Daily Journal, January 16, 1990), p.20.
5. Statistics from Alan Guttmacher Institute, division of Planned Parenthood, New York, New York.
7. "American War Casualties." Used by permission of Right to Life of Greater Cincinnati.
8. Edward R. Dalglish, Psalm Fifty-One in the Light of Near Eastern Patternism (Leiden: T.J. Brill, 1962), p.121.
9. Bruce Waltke, "Abortion," Christian Medical & Dental Society Journal (Summer 1976, Volume VII, Number 3. © 1976 by the Christian Medical Society).
10. C. Everett Koop. Cited in One Church's Answer to Abortion by Bill Hybels (Chicago: Moody Press), © 1986 by The Moody Bible Institute of Chicago, p. 22-23.
11. Paul E. Rockwell, M.D., "Month 2" When You Were Formed in Secret by Gary Bergel. © 1980, 1982, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1988 Intercessors for America. All rights reserved. Used by permission.
12. Ron Lee Davis, Mistreated (Portland, OR: Multnomah Press, 1989), pp. 137-138.
13. Bill Hybels, One Church's Answer to Abortion (Chicago, IL: Moody Press, 1986). © 1986 by The Moody Bible Institute of Chicago. Used by permission. pp. 16, 17, 18.
14. Roberta Kells Dorr, David and Bathsheba (Wheaton: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., 1982), p. 238.
15. William Barclay, The Daily Study Bible: The Letters to Philippians, Colossians and Thessalonians (Edinburgh: The Saint Andrew Press, 1959), p. 231.
16. A.T. Robertson, Word Pictures in the New Testament, The Epistles of Paul, Vol. IV (Nashville, TN: Broadman Press, 1931), p. 122.
17. William Barclay, The Daily Study Bible: The Letters to the Corinthians (Edinburgh: The Saint Andrew Press, 1954), p. 296.
18. Billy Graham, World Aflame (Garden City, NY: Doubleday & Company, Inc.). © 1965 by Billy Graham.
19. From The Works of Jonathan Edwards, Vol. 1, pp. xx-xxii. Used by permission of Banner of Truth Trust.
20. John Wooden, Great Quotes from Great Leaders, compiled by Peggy Anderson. © 1989, Great Quotations, Inc.
21. From a sermon preached by Martin Luther in 1531. Taken from A Mighty Fortress Is Our God, Illustrations and Meditations from the Life of Martin Luther. Compiled by Pastor Mark Anderson and Marjorie Young.
Return to Table of Contents